Products for offshore and onshore purpose
Valtor Offshore A/S is a specialist company providing API and ASME valves, actuators and process related equipment, within the offshore industry.
We supply high-quality and fully certified products for all projects, large or small, from our stock, which is one of the largest in the EU, or directly from our suppliers. We work with renowned and established suppliers worldwide, with whom we have worked for years. We can draw on their stocks and thus ensure that we can deliver fast and reliable.
These combined, ensures that we help the client to reduce the down-time to an absolute minimum.
The scope of our product delivery is primarily, but not limited to, the following:
- Ball valves, single and twin type, floating and trunnion mounted, reduced/full and special bore for pigging
- Plug valves, pressure balanced, lubricated taper, single and twin type
- Gate and globe valves
- Slimline Double Block & Bleed (SDBB) and Needle valves
- Instrumentation valves
- Butterfly valves, wafer and lug type
- Check valves, dual plate, piston, swing and non slam type
- Control Valves
- Safety relief valves (PSV)
- Actuated Valves (Riser and standard Emergency Shut Down Valves, Blow Down Valves, On-off Valves)
- All valves in well-known offshore materials, e.g. LTCS (LF2 and LCC), CRA's (Duplex, Super Duplex, Austenitic 316SS, Super Austenitic SMO (6MO), Titanium) and Copper alloys (AB2 and LG2)
- Welding ends (BW and SW), Threaded ends (NPT and BSP), Flanged RTJ, Flanged RF and Hub ends (Grayloc®, Techlok® and G-Lok®)
- Quarter Turn Actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic double acting and spring return, Rack & Pinion and Scotch Yoke type
- Linear Actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic double acting and spring return
- Pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Electrical Actuators
- Rental of testing equipment, such as: RTJ/RF Flanges, Hubs c/w Clamps, Bolting etc. See complete list here.
For more information regarding price and availability of test equipment, please contact:
Henning Dam, +45 7611 5284, email@example.com, or Søren Hvirring, +45 7611 5280, firstname.lastname@example.org